What to expect when you purchase a session:
- Please check to see that your availability matches the tutor you sign up with.
- Pay attention to each tutors time zone.
- Please allow 48 hours for your tutor to reach out to you via email!
- Please allow at least 1 week for scheduling a session #Life *sometimes it may be sooner but be patient
- The “Study With Your Buddy” option is a 1 hour session and is only for 2 people.
- If you are testing within a week, this may not be the best option for you.
- DO NOT BOOK IF YOU NEED A SESSION WITHIN 48 HOURS. Love you. Mean it.
Who is this Sarah H. Chick?
Heyyy! My name is Sarah Hudgens (she/her) and I am a SNABA alumna, BCBA, and special education teacher. I hail from St. Louis, MO, but currently live in Dayton, OH. I am obsessed with my 2 Australian Shepherds (who usually join me in tutoring sessions LOL) and live with my husband.
I taught special education for 15 years: 11 years in elementary, 1 year in middle, and 3 years in high school. I was awarded Teacher of the Year in my district in 2017. I’ve primarily taught children who need moderate to high levels of support for communication and behaviors, focusing on functional life skills curriculum. I also served on my district’s behavior support team.
I left teaching in 2021 to work full time in a clinical setting, directing my clinic’s educational program for autistic individuals. I love working with teachers and mentoring new teachers as well as future BCBAs and RBTs.
I passed the beast in May 2019 after graduating from FIT in December 2018.
Times Usually Available:
Evenings after 5:30pm EST
All day on weekends
My specialities include:
-breaking down exam questions
My favorite thing is finding ABA in real life and applying it! I also focus a lot on building belief and self-confidence to pass this beast, and structuring and organizing your study time. So, if you want to work on applying ABA principles to everyday situations, figure out HOW to study, WHAT to study and WHEN, and build your confidence to pass, then I’m your girl! Tutoring sessions are very casual and individualized to your needs.
Random Fact About Me
I’m a competitive Irish dancer