What to expect when you purchase a session:
- Please check to see that your availability matches the tutor you sign up with.
- Pay attention to each tutors time zone.
- Please allow 48 hours for your tutor to reach out to you via email!
- Please allow at least 1 week for scheduling a session #Life *sometimes it may be sooner but be patient
- This is for one to one tutoring not group tutoring.
- If you are testing within a week, this may not be the best option for you.
- DO NOT BOOK IF YOU NEED A SESSION WITHIN 48 HOURS. Love you. Mean it.
Who is this Sarah H. Chick?
Heyyyy!! My name is Sarah Hudgens and I am a SNABA alumna, BCBA and special education teacher. I hail from St. Louis, MO but currently live in Dayton, OH. I am obsessed with my 2 Australian Shepherds and live with my husband Ryan.
I have been teaching special education for the past 13 years; 11 years in elementary, 1 year in middle school, and just finished my first year at the high school level, and was awarded Teacher of the Year in my district in 2017. I’ve primarily taught children with moderate to severe disabilities and behavior disorders and currently teach functional life skills as well as serve my district with our behavior support team. I also work part time in an ABA clinic as a BCBA. I love both the clinical and classroom experiences! I passed the beast in May 2019 after graduating from FIT in December 2018.
Times Usually Available
Favorite Topics to Teach
My specialties include:
- Basic principles
- Breaking Down Exam Questions
- Differential Reinforcement
- Mand Training
My favorite thing to do is find ABA in real life and applying it! I also focus a lot on building belief and confidence to pass this beast and structuring up and organizing your study time. So, if you want to work on applying ABA principles to everyday situations, figure out HOW to study, WHAT to study, and WHEN and build your confidence, then I’m your girl!
Random Fact About Me
I’m a competitive Irish dancer