What to expect when you purchase a session:
- Please check to see that your availability matches the tutor you sign up with.
- Pay attention to each tutors time zone.
- Please allow 48 hours for your tutor to reach out to you via email!
- Please allow at least 1 week for scheduling a session #Life *sometimes it may be sooner but be patient
- If you are testing within a week, this may not be the best option for you.
- DO NOT BOOK IF YOU NEED A SESSION WITHIN 48 HOURS. Love you. Mean it.
Who is this Saaraa Chick?
Saaraa has worked in the field since 2015, starting out as an RBT and worked her way towards her BCBA. Saaraa completed her undergrad in Biology and Psychology at the University of Maryland, Baltimore County (UMBC) and her graduate degree in Psychology with a Specialization in ABA at Capella University. She has a background in clinics, in-home and school settings working with the little ones who need their noses wiped to the early teens almost taller than she is.
Saaraa is passionate about increasing accessibility of services and resources and innovating tools used in behavior science to make positive change happen. Her current endeavors include combining ABA, technology and design to innovate interventions and stimuli used in ABA interventions with 3D Printing. She is a true behavior nerd and makes #behaviorislife her motto to expand application of ABA to new areas. All you need to reach her heart, all you need is some strongAF cold brew coffee, Mediterranean food, and art supplies. In her free time she creates art using 3D printing and mixed mediums (paint, plastic, rocks, feathers, foam, string, the kitchen sink, you name it) and can be found buying out the local arts and crafts store.
Times Usually Available
**Make sure you Include your Time zone
- Monday : 10-11am EST and 5:30-6:30pm EST,
- Tuesday : 10-11am EST, 3-6pm EST,
- Wednesday : 10-6pm EST,
- Thursday : 9:30-6pm EST,
- Friday : 10-6pm EST
- Sunday : 12-3pm EST
Favorite Topics To Teach
- Fundamental Elements of Behavior Change
- Verbal Behavior/Operants
- Behavior Change Procedures
- Stimulus equivalence
She has double vowels in her first, middle, and last names! Her name is technically spelled wrong, but, hey at least no one else she knows has the same one. #whocaresaboutspellinganyways…