What to expect when you purchase a session:
- Please check to see that your availability matches the tutor you sign up with.
- Pay attention to each tutors time zone.
- Please allow 48 hours for your tutor to reach out to you via email!
- Please allow at least 1 week for scheduling a session #Life *sometimes it may be sooner but be patient
- This is for one to one tutoring not group tutoring.
- If you are testing within a week, this may not be the best option for you.
- DO NOT BOOK IF YOU NEED A SESSION WITHIN 48 HOURS. Love you. Mean it.
Who is this Karina Chick?
My name is Karina Valdez Gonzalez, I was originally born and raised in Mexico and currently live in El
Paso, Texas working with children on the ASD spectrum in a clinic setting. I am very passionate about
disseminating ABA and creating conversations to further discuss Ethical dilemmas and social changes in
I received my Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology from the University of Texas at El Paso #GoMiners, and a
Master’s Degree in Applied Behavior Analysis from National University. I am currently pursuing a
Doctorates in Psychology with a specialization in ABA from Capella University to someday soon teach at
a Collegiate Level.
I am proud SNABA Alum, pen addict, coffee lover, self-proclaimed nerd and if I was an ABA principle I
would be POSITIVE REINFORCEMENT!! Freaking out about the test?? Don’t worry that’s normal!! I will
go above and beyond to help you understand these concepts in an applied, clinical, and relatable way
and get you ready to get those 4 letters after your name!
Times Usually Available
- Thursdays- 5-6 mst
- Fridays- 3 to 4 and 4 to 5 mst
- ONLY THOSE DAYS!
Favorite Topics to Teach
- Clinical Application of entire Task List
- Ethics Code
- Foundation- 6 attitudes/7dimensions/REP
- Stimulus/Response Classes
- Basic and Compound Schedules of Reinforcement
- Teaching Strategies
Random Fact About Me
I have a total 14 pets….9 dogs, 3 rats and 2 cats