What to expect when you purchase a session:
- Please check to see that your availability matches the tutor you sign up with.
- Pay attention to each tutors time zone.
- Please allow 48 hours for your tutor to reach out to you via email!
- Please allow at least 1 week for scheduling a session #Life *sometimes it may be sooner but be patient
- If you are testing within a week, this may not be the best option for you.
- DO NOT BOOK IF YOU NEED A SESSION WITHIN 48 HOURS. Love you. Mean it.
Who is this Fatima Chick?
I’m a BCBA, former special ed teacher, mom, Michigan transplant and Colorado native. I see ABA as more than just a profession, it’s a lifestyle. It’s all around us in everything we do and it’s pretty freaking amazing! love our science and my mission is to share it with anyone who will listen.
I will talk ethics and case conceptualization all day. Engaging students is my ultimate reinforcer. Creating PowerPoints and study materials lights me up! I passed the test in July (with the help of SNABA!) and my studying experience was an incredibly positive one. I hope to share my tricks and tips and help you truly feel comfortable to take on this exam.
Times Usually Available
- M-F 7 pm – 9 pm, ET
- Sat-Sun 11 am – 3 pm, ET
- All listed times are Eastern Time Zone
Favorite Topics to Teach
- Experimental design
- Reinforcement, punishment, extinction
- Motivating operations
- Verbal behavior
- Stimulus equivalence
Random Fact About Me
When I was 12 (before the internet!) I had a pen-pal over a span of about 4 years. We’re still friends and sometimes we still write actual letters just for fun.