What to expect when you purchase a session:
- Please check to see that your availability matches the tutor you sign up with.
- Pay attention to each tutors time zone.
- Please allow 48 hours for your tutor to reach out to you via email!
- Please allow at least 1 week for scheduling a session #Life *sometimes it may be sooner but be patient
- This is for one to one tutoring not group tutoring.
- If you are testing within a week, this may not be the best option for you.
- DO NOT BOOK IF YOU NEED A SESSION WITHIN 48 HOURS. Love you. Mean it.
Who is this Amber chick?
I’m a BCBA and BCaBA who has worked in the field for 10 years. I became a BCaBA first while working and going to school, both full time. Once I’d done the BCaBA thing for years I went back to school and did school and work full time again to get my BCBA. I believe behavior analysis can change the world if we work together. I love the science and helping others understand it. I know from personal experience the test can be scary and recognize it is a gateway to your future as a BCaBA or BCBA and we can get through it together if you’re not ready to try it on your own. In my free time, I like to read research journals and draw, garden, work out, and spend time with my loved ones.
Times Usually Available
- CST: Mon & Wed 5 pm – 6 pm
- CST: Fri 3 pm – 6:30 pm
- CST: Sat 1 pm – 4 pm
Favorite Topics to Teach
- Data Display and Intrepration
- Behavior Assessment
Random Fact About Me
My Favorite way to eat french fries is with honey.