Why is it 161 questions?
The real test consists of 150 test questions and 10 pilot questions: totaling 160 questions. You won’t know which 10 of the 160 questions are pilot questions so you have to be able to answer all 160 questions in the 4-hour testing window. So now you get the 160+1 Mock Exam!
We here at SNABA like to go the extra mile. Some say we are #extra but we don’t care. This being said, we decided to add the cherry on the top: that one extra question.
We know that if you can answer 161 questions in the allotted time, you’ll be ready to kick the test’s ass when the time comes. #yougotthis
Sooo… what’s included in the 160+1 Mock Exam?
- 161 test questions that simulate the actual exam
- A detailed distribution of practice questions from each area of the task list
- You can pause and resume the test
- One year access
Upon completion of all 161 questions, you will receive:
- Detailed feedback on every single question as to why it is one answer over the others.
- In your account on the left sidebar click my mock exam results
- Click on the mock you want (the little triangle button before the mock to expand)
- Click statistics
- Get all your feedback!
- Which part of the 4th and 5th edition task list it covers. #fancy #forwardthinking
- Many of the questions have an attached video resource to explain the concept covered in the question
Sooo.. what are you waiting for? You’re going to #killit
Follow us on the gram @studynotesaba