If your questions are pertaining to anything concerning the SNABA APP check out our most common #mands for information below and IMMEDIATE answers.
Update the app to the most recent version in the App Store.
Make sure your phone is updated to the most updated iOS version in your settings.
Then try pressing the restore option. To get to the restore option, try clicking one of the features with locked access (e.g. live study group) and select “restore previous purchase” near the bottom of the screen. It won’t charge you again, it will just restore the subscription that you’ve already paid for.
Super easy, boo.
Try the steps below if you are using an APPLE device:
- 1. Update the app to the most recent version in the App Store.
- 2. Make sure your phone is updated to the most updated iOS version in your device settings.
- 3. Delete the app + redownload, boo!
- 4. And then try pressing the restore purchase option in the app.
- Try the steps below if you are using an ANDROID device:
- 1. Open your device’s settings app.
- 2. Tap apps & notifications. See all apps.
- 3. Scroll down and tap Google Play Store.
- 4. Tap storage. Clear cache.
- 5. Next, tap clear data.
- 6. Re-open the Play Store + try your download again.
This has happened several times when our backend database isn’t connecting to your account for some reason, so frustrating BUT this is actually a pretty each fix too! 🙂
When I can step away from Pav’s schooling, I will delete your account.
Once this is done, you can just delete the app, turn off your phone (to clear your cache), restart the phone and download the app. Once you’ve done this, create a new account and it should work!
- If you are using 2 devices from THE SAME manufacturer (i.e. TWO Apple devices like an iPhone AND an iPad or TWO android devices)…you can access your account from both devices with ONE subscription.
- You can use the app on both devices as long as you’re signed into the same iTunes account on BOTH devices. On the new device, please make sure your phone and the app are updated to the most up-to-date versions in the App Store. Then try clicking one of the features with locked access (e.g. live study group) and select “restore my purchase”. It won’t charge you again, it will just restore the subscription that you’ve already paid for.
- If you are using 2 devices from DIFFERENT manufacturers (i.e. one Apple device and one Android device like a google phone AND an iPad)…you can access your account from both devices but you will have to purchase 2 separate subscriptions.
- In order to access your profile on both devices, you will have to pay separate subscriptions since one is through your iTunes account and the other is through your PlayStore account. But you should be able to use the same login!
- Here are the steps to cancel a subscription from Apple:
- 1. Open the Settings app.
- 2. Tap your name.
- 3. Tap Subscriptions. (If you don’t see “Subscriptions,” tap “iTunes & AppStore” instead. Then tap your Apple ID, tap View Apple ID, sign in, scroll down to Subscriptions, and tap Subscriptions.)
- 4. Tap the subscription that you want to manage.
- 5. Tap Cancel Subscription. If you don’t see Cancel Subscription, the subscription is already canceled and won’t renew.
- Here are the steps to cancel a subscription from Google Play:
- 1. Open the Google Play app
- 2. At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- 3. Tap Payments & subscriptions
- 4. Subscriptions.
- 5. Select the subscription you want to cancel.
- 6. Tap Cancel subscription.
- 7. Follow the instructions.
- Important: When you uninstall the app, your subscription won’t cancel.
If your question does NOT have anything to do with the app (which is a completely separate study tool from the comprehensive courses offered on the WEBSITE), keep reading.
- Have a question about SNABA BCBA test prep on the website, logging into the WEBSITE (not the app), or merch? Email email@example.com
- Have a question about SNABA CEU sh*t? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Anyways, if none of the above answer your question…click the button to email us below. We will get back to you as soon as we can sneak away skills training with Pav (he’s on his 8th victory lap at obedience school…we’ve all been there!).
We love you. Mean it.