5th Edition Task List Section I: Personnel Supervision and Management
You have made it to the last section of the 5th Edition Task List!!! But do not for one second think you can breeze through this part. Guess what? When you pass you are going to be responsible for so much more than just clients. You will be an amazing supervisor by understanding all the things to monitor, supervise, and train your supervisees. Let’s all be badass BCBA’s and change the world.
- I-1 State the reasons for using behavior-analytic supervision and the potential risks of ineffective supervision (e.g., poor client outcomes, poor supervisee performance).
- I-2 Establish clear performance expectations for the supervisor and supervisee.
- I-3 Select supervision goals based on an assessment of the supervisee’s skills.
- I-4 Train personnel to competently perform assessment and intervention procedures.
- I-5 Use performance monitoring, feedback, and reinforcement systems.
- I-6 Use a functional assessment approach (e.g., performance diagnostics) to identify variables affecting personnel performance.
- I-7 Use function-based strategies to improve personnel performance.
- I-8 Evaluate the effects of supervision (e.g., on client outcomes, on supervisee repertoires)
Where can you find your results?
Results will be located here:
- In your account on the left sidebar click my mock exam results
- Click on the mock you want (little button in front of it)
- Click statistics then view under each question
- Get all your feedback!
- We love you and appreciate your support and can not wait for you to see the amazing feedback from your mocks!
- Love you mean it! Casey & Liat