5th Edition Task List Section D: Experimental Design
Experimental designs got you feeling #confusedAF? Think that just because you are not conducting research you do not need to understand this section? Think again, hunny. We are a science of visual analysis and experimental designs allow us to see the change. Just like a cumulative record, there’s nowhere to go but up from here!
D-1 Distinguish between dependent and independent variables.
D-2 Distinguish between internal and external validity.
D-3 Identify the defining features of single-subject experimental designs (e.g., individuals serve as their own controls, repeated measures, prediction, verification, replication).
D-4 Describe the advantages of single-subject experimental designs compared to group designs.
D-5 Use single-subject experimental designs (e.g., reversal, multiple baseline, multielement, changing criterion).
D-6 Describe rationales for conducting comparative, component, and parametric analyses.
Where can you find your results?
Results will be located here:
- In your account on the left sidebar click my mock exam results
- Click on the mock you want (little button in front of it)
- Click statistics then view under each question
- Get all your feedback!
- We love you and appreciate your support and can not wait for you to see the amazing feedback from your mocks!
- Love you mean it! Casey & Liat