5th Edition Task List Section A: Philosophical Underpinnings
Started from the bottom now we’re here. No, but actually where did we start? This mock covers the goals of our science and the philosophical assumptions of ABA that have brought us to where we are now. These 25 questions will test your understanding of 5th Edition Task List Section A: Philosophical Underpinnings and covers the following topics:
- A-1 Identify the goals of behavior analysis as a science (i.e., description, prediction, control).
- A-2 Explain the philosophical assumptions underlying the science of behavior analysis (e.g., selectionism, determinism, empiricism, parsimony, pragmatism).
- A-3 Describe and explain behavior from the perspective of radical behaviorism.
- A-4 Distinguish among behaviorism, the experimental analysis of behavior, applied behavior analysis, and professional practice guided by the science of behavior analysis.
- A-5 Describe and define the dimensions of applied behavior analysis (Baer, Wolf, & Risley, 1968).
Where can you find your results?
Results will be located here:
- In your account on the left sidebar click my mock exam results
- Click on the mock you want (little button in front of it)
- Click statistics then view under each question
- Get all your feedback!
- We love you and appreciate your support and can not wait for you to see the amazing feedback from your mocks!
- Love you mean it! Casey & Liat