Why is it 186 questions?
The real test consists of 175 test questions and 10 pilot questions: totaling 185 questions. You won’t know which 10 of the 175 questions are pilot questions so you have to be able to answer all 185 questions in the 4-hour testing window.
We here at SNABA like to go the extra mile. Some say we are #extra but we don’t care. This being said, we decided to add the cherry on the top: that one extra question.
We know that if you can answer 161 questions in the allotted time, you’ll be ready to kick the test’s ass when the time comes. #yougotthis
Sooo… what’s Included?
- 186 test questions that simulate the actual exam.
- A detailed distribution of practice questions from each area of the task list.
- You can pause and resume the test .
Upon completion of all 186 questions, you will receive:
- Detailed feedback emailed to you #checkyourspam on every single question as to why it is one answer over the others.
- Which part of the 5th edition task list it covers. #fancy #forwardthinking
- Many of the questions have an attached video resource to explain the concept covered in the question
Sooo.. What are you waiting for? You’re going to #killit
How to save your results and get back to where you left off if you do not finish in one sitting:
1. Log back into your account
2. Click on your Mock Course
3. Click On the Mock link under “lesson”
4. Click Start Quiz
5. Click the resume button on the top right
6. Continue where you left off
So, what are you waiting for? This is exciting. Go #Slay babe.