Welcome to our 10-wk Live Spring 2023 Collective + Video Recordings + 2 Mock Exams + Homework Course.
- What to Expect:
- Starts Monday, January 9th and runs through Wednesday, March 15th.
- 20 Live classes (90-120 minutes) co-taught by Liat & Casey. This option is great if you know you won’t be able to attend all the live classes, or know you will want to rewatch the recordings on your own time as well as attend the live classes. We will still, as always, be your personal ABA trainers.
- This option includes all of the video recordings for 4 months from the start of the Collective, so if you think you are going to want to re-watch the classes #repeatability, this is the best bang for your buck.
- Meets twice a week on zoom: Monday and Wednesday @ 6:30pm CST
- Covers the entire task list with relatable, real-life examples so that you won’t forget this sh*t
- Each class ends with questions to test your knowledge.
- Homework Workbook that follows along with each class and includes a variety of multiple choice, true or false, fill in the blanks, #hashtags to help you remember and scenario questions. *over 120 pages of fun #maintenance
- Mock A (can be saved and completed at your own pace), comes with detailed feedback.
- WTF Do I still need to study mock exam: 220 questions to see what areas you still need to work on!! (can be saved and completed at your own pace) comes with detailed feedback.
- Once you purchase, your course will be located in your account under your courses. Print your course outline and homework and get organized AF!
- Co taught by your fav girls from “Behavior Bitches”: Liat Sacks, BCBA & Casey McDaniel, BCBA
Accessing this course requires a login. Please enter your credentials below!
I can’t find the link to the class. Where would it be?
right under foundational knowledge class!
Where do I print the HW?
I couldn’t finish the WTF exam and I don’t know where to save it to finish and see the result, could you help me?
How to save your results and get back to where you left off if you do not finish in one sitting:
1. Log back into your account
2. Click on your Mock Course
3. Click On the Mock link under “lesson”
4. Click Start Quiz
5. Click the resume button on the top right
6. Continue where you left off
When you are done:
1. In your account on the left sidebar click my mock exam results
2. Click on the mock you want (little button in front of it)
3. Click statistics then view under each question
4. Get all your feedback!
We love you and appreciate your patience and support and can not wait for you to see the amazing feedback from your mocks!
Love you mean it! Casey & Liat
How do i get access to mock exam B?
This package comes with Mock A and the WTF do I till need to study mock. If you want mock B here is the link! https://www.studynotesaba.com/store/mock-b-bcba-bcaba-mock-exam/
The package that I purchased mention two mock Exams.